Millennial Munros is the inspirational story of an ordinary bloke doing an ordinary job, who did something extra-ordinary. With the help of his mum and some mates, he got motivated, got fit and completed an unprecedented endurance event, in breaking the world record for a continuous self-propelled round of all the Munros, Scotland’s 284 mountains over 3000 feet in height.
To win this record of Charlie’s epic journey simply answer the following question: “How many days did it take Charlie Campbell to complete his Munro adventure?” - Please note, competition is now closed.Email your answer to the above question, along with your name/address to email@example.com
Two randomly selected correct entries will receive a copy of ‘Millennial Munros’. Competition closes 31 May 2017, entries received after this time will not be counted.
If you're not lucky enough to win a copy please remember you can still buy it at ringwoodpublishing.com.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Competition closes at Midnight on 31 May 2017
- Prize is one copy of ‘Millennial Munros – A Postman’s Round by Charlie Campbell’ published by Ringwood Publishing per winner
- One entry per person
- A winner will be selected at random from correct entries and notified by email within 28 days
- No purchase necessary to enter or win
- Employees of SYHA Hostelling Scotland or Ringwood Publishing and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate
- No cash alternative
- SYHA Hostelling Scotland are not responsible for any content with in the book