Britain’s annual National Ferry Fortnight is a two week showcase of Britain's extensive 75-plus ferry routes and takes place 6 – 20 May 2017. This year's National Ferry Fortnight campaign theme is "Ferry Together" and they are encouraging family and friends to spend more time together. Research undertaken by Discover Ferries at the beginning of 2017 highlights how little quality time families are spending together due to the hectic nature of modern life.
To help you enjoy some quality time away with your family we're giving you 10% off accommodation for new bookings made between 6 - 20 May 2017 for stays between 6 May and 22 October 2017 when you use the promotion code FERRY-17.
Families are well catered for in our youth hostels, with lots to keep the whole family entertained. Many offer family rooms, with a good range of facilities including self-catering, laundry rooms, internet access and grounds for the kids to explore. Most youth hostels have a games room and TV lounge where you can chill out after a busy day.
After visiting Lochranza Youth Hostel on the Isle of Arran, mum of twins Ellen says: “It’s great for those with young families. We have three-year-old twins and the facilities were just right. We had a private family room and there were games and videos in the communal room. Great location too, with a beach and ruined castle in walking distance for little legs."
OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Discount applies to accommodation only (room & bed bookings) on the selected dates. Offer does not apply to catering or SYHA Affiliate Hostels
- Excludes all Edinburgh youth hostels (Central, Metro and Haddington Place)
- Offer applies to new bookings– customers must quote promotional code at time of booking, no discounts can be applied retrospectively. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
- Not applicable to saver rates. Bookings are subject to availability and are non-transferable or refundable
- Minimum stays may apply
- Not applicable to group/trade bookings of 10 guests or more
- Limited availability so early booking is recommended. When a youth hostel has reached offer capacity on any given day, the code will not be accepted and the published rate will apply
- Should you wish to check where offer beds are available, please contact the relevant youth hostel or sales and reservations team on 0345 293 7373 or email email@example.com
- All other terms and conditions apply
- No Cash alternatives
- SYHA reserve the right to remove offers at any time