With skiing, boarding, climbing and wildlife nearby, Cairngorm Lodge is a 3 star youth hostel ideal for outdoor enthusiasts, families and groups looking for great value accommodation in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park.
Available during winter weekends:
- beds from £18 per person per night, with private rooms also available
- cooked breakfast, packed lunches and evening meals (3 course dinner £11.95)
- check-in from 3pm on Friday and Saturday, check-out by 11am on Sunday
- all day guest access to youth hostel on Saturday
- locally brewed Cairngorm beer, Scottish cider, wine and coffee
Friday 8 and Saturday 9
Friday 15 and Saturday 16
Friday 22 and Saturday 23
Friday 24 and Saturday 25
We reopen fully for the new season on Friday 5th February.
After a day on the slopes stay ‘at home’ for après-ski at the youth hostel or head across the road for some live music at the Pinemarten Bar.
Book online, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: 01479 861 238
We're even open New Year's Week!
28 December - 3rd January