On World Heritage Day 2017, Scotland will celebrate its six iconic World Heritage Sites with six exciting events taking place from dawn to dusk.
- In Edinburgh Old and New Town, music with flood the streets as the day begins, including a Battle of the Bands events.
- In the Western Isles, participants build, excavate and explore St Kilda through the popular Minecraft video game.
- At the Forth Bridge events include three minute 1980s festival pop-ups and a steampunk surprise.
- New Lanark will be covered in colourful cotton as knitters and crocheters descend.
- Over at the Antonine Wall, Picts chase down Romans over a 5k race, ending with a Great Roman Bake Off for everyone.
- As the sun set a gathering will begin at the Heart of Neolithic Orkney for a glow-in-the-dark evening of storytelling, food and music.
Which event will you pick?