Not sure what to give? For anyone who loves travelling, and wants to see more of our beautiful country, we have the perfect gift! Our vouchers are ideal for birthdays, Christmas, wedding gifts, Fathers' Day, Mothers' Day or thank you presents - in fact, the list is endless.
The vouchers come in £5, £10 and £20 denominations, so can be given in any combination to make up any size of present, and are ideal for children, adults, families or students wanting to explore Scotland.
The vouchers can be bought in the form of beautifully-designed paper vouchers which can be posted directly to you or the recipient with your personalised message by calling our reservations team on 0345 293 7373 (Costs of calling an 0345 number will vary depending on your provider) or +44 1786 891400. If you would like a personalised e-voucher via email please click the buy now button below.
Terms & Conditions
Purchase of Gift Vouchers
- Full payment must be made before vouchers are dispatched.
- Whenever possible gift vouchers will be dispatched on the next working day following the day the order was placed.
- The customer must notify SYHA Hostelling Scotland within 3 days of delivery if there is a discrepancy with the order.
Redemption of Gift Vouchers
- Gift vouchers are only valid for bookings made by calling our reservations team on 0345 293 7373 (Costs of calling an 0345 number will vary depending on your provider) or +44 1786 891400.
- Subject to availability Scottish Youth Hostels Association gift vouchers can be exchanged for:
- full Membership
- food and beverage
- accepted in any youth hostel retail shop, café or restaurant, except for meals pre-booked via the reservations team
- accepted in affiliated hostels or any hostel out with the SYHA Hostelling Scotland proprietary network
- sold on a sale or return basis
- permitted to be returned unless it can be demonstrated that SYHA Hostelling Scotland has been in error in fulfilling the customer's order
- to be redeemed for cash in any circumstances
Change and Refunds
- No change will be given if the value of goods/services purchased is less than the value of the gift voucher(s) used. Any difference will be treated as a donation to SYHA, charity number SC013138.
- If a booking paid by gift vouchers is cancelled, the refund can only be issued by SYHA National Office. The refund (minus the cancellation fee) will be given in the form of online voucher(s). If a booking involves payment by gift voucher and another form of payment, the cancellation fee will be taken from the non-voucher element as far as possible.