At SYHA Hostelling Scotland, 7 of our venues have meeting rooms or spaces available for business and training needs. Our meeting room venues are spread throughout Scotland with both city locations and remote, scenic locations - ideal for those looking to truly escape the office for a while.
We recognise that flexibility is important as not all organisations have the same needs. That is why we offer an array of room layouts for different events. Choose from boardroom, theatre style or smaller rooms for meetings or break-out groups.
Click on individual youth hostels below to download a PDF with more information on facilities available:
- Aberdeen Youth Hostel - Max. 50 people - email email@example.com
- Aviemore Youth Hostel - Max. 60 people - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edinburgh Central Youth Hostel - Max. 50 people - email email@example.com
- Glasgow Youth Hostel - Max. 60 people - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inverness Youth Hostel - Max. 70 people - email email@example.com
- Pitlochry Youth Hostel - Max. 40 people - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stirling Youth Hostel - Max. 40 people - email email@example.com
The equipment available in our meeting rooms varies by youth hostel. Most of our meeting rooms include:
- Data Projector
- Projection Screen
- Pads & Pens
- Delegate Stationery
Please check with youth hostel at time of booking and specify your equipment requirements. If equipment is not available in our meeting rooms, we may be able to hire it for you an additional cost. Alternatively clients are welcome to bring their own equipment along
As well as meeting rooms and equipment, we also offer great value food and drink packages. Packages vary from tea and coffee, buffets and three course sit-down meals. Please ask at time of booking for prices and packages available.
We can also offer participants budget overnight accommodation if required. Please ask for group rates at time of booking.
The hire of our meeting rooms tend to be less expensive than those of hotels or conference centres, therefore they are ideal for other charities and small organisations with limited budgets.