One of Scotland’s leading accommodation providers, offering guests great value accommodation and excellent customer service in some of the finest locations in Scotland.
With youth hostels in key locations around Scotland, our team love to help our guests, ensuring they have the best possible experience and take home memories to last a lifetime.
A perfect place for you!
With over 30 locations across Scotland, we’re looking for enthusiastic people who can help make our youth hostels more than just a bed for the night!
From seasonal to full time positions, there are many opportunities for motivated individuals wanting to develop a career in Scotland’s thriving hospitality and tourism sectors.
Sign up for our Recruitment Newsletter to keep up to date with our latest vacancies or contact email@example.com for more information.
We're currently looking for:
- Seasonal Hostel Manager - Pitlochry Youth Hostel
- Seasonal Hostel Assistant - Glen Nevis Youth Hostel
- Seasonal Hostel Assistant - Glencoe Youth Hostel
- Seasonal Cleaner - Glencoe Youth Hostel
- Seasonal Cleaner - Glen Nevis Youth Hostel
- Commis Chef - Edinburgh Central Youth Hostel
- Seasonal Hostel Assistant x 2 posts - Inverness Youth Hostel
- Duty Manager - Glasgow Youth Hostel
- Duty Manager - Edinburgh Central Youth Hostel
Please note Hostelling Scotland operates a policy where only successful applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
As a not-for-profit organisation the help our volunteers provide is really important and greatly appreciated.
We like to think we can offer something in return: the chance to meet people and make new friends, discover new places and develop skills for life, learning and work.
Click on the link below to download an application form.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK and provide satisfactory references. We regret we are unable to sponsor visa applications.