One of Scotland’s leading accommodation providers, offering guests great value accommodation and excellent customer service in some of the finest locations in Scotland.
With youth hostels in key locations around Scotland, our team love to help our guests, ensuring they have the best possible experience and take home memories to last a lifetime.
A perfect place for you!
With over 30 locations across Scotland, we’re looking for enthusiastic people who can help make our youth hostels more than just a bed for the night!
From seasonal to full time positions, there are many opportunities for motivated individuals wanting to develop a career in Scotland’s thriving hospitality and tourism sectors.
Sign up for our Recruitment Newsletter to keep up to date with our latest vacancies or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We're currently looking for:
- Relief Duty Manager (Casual) Perth College YH
- Duty Manager - Perth College
- Commis Chef - Edinburgh Central YH
- Hostel Assistant /Housekeeping - Edinburgh Central YH (1)
- Housekeeping Supervisor - Edinburgh Central Youth Hostel
- Hostel Assistant/Night Porter-Cleaner - Edinburgh Central YH
- Hostel Assistant/Café - Edinburgh Central YH
- Hostel Assistant - Glasgow YH
- Aviemore Duty Manager - Aviemore YH
- Hostel Assistant - Oban YH
Please note SYHA operates a policy where only successful applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
As a not-for-profit organisation the help our volunteers provide is really important and greatly appreciated.
We like to think we can offer something in return: the chance to meet people and make new friends, discover new places and develop skills for life, learning and work.
Click on the link below to download an application form.