We offer a range of employment opportunities throughout the year, both in our youth hostels and at National Office in Stirling. Current vacancies and volunteer opportunities are listed below, sign up for our Recruitment Newsletter to stay up to date.
- Hostel Assistant x 2 positions - Inverness YH
- Hostel Assistant (part time) x 2 positions - Inverness YH
- Seasonal Relief Duty Manager - SYHA Network
- Night Duty Supervisor - Glasgow YH
- Hostel Assistant/Housekeeping (part-time) - Oban YH
- Hostel Assistant - Crianlarich YH
- Relief Duty Manager (Casual) - Perth College
- Duty Manager - Inverness YH
- Hostel Assistant - Pitlochry Youth Hostel
- Hostel Assistant /Housekeeping - Edinburgh Central YH
Please note SYHA operates a policy where only successful applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Volunteer roles vary from volunteer hostel assistants who support general duties in youth hostels to project volunteers carrying out one off maintenance and gardening projects. These will be listed below. You can find more information about our volunteer roles on our volunteering page. If there are no specific opportunities listed then please complete our general volunteering application below as we are always on the lookout for volunteers to help support the hostelling network in Scotland.