Group reservations contact +44 (0)1786 891400, Monday - Friday 09:00 to 17:00
University & College Groups
Stay with us
Hostelling Scotland is the ideal choice for University and College groups offering a diverse range of accommodation in unique locations throughout Scotland. This combined with great value for money and high quality accommodation makes us the perfect choice for your trip.
From city locations steeped in culture and history to remote countryside hideaways perfect for outdoor activities we have something to suit groups of all sizes. Our hostels offer a range of accommodation in shared and private rooms along with full catering options being available at many of our hostels across the network.
Why stay with us:
- Unique and remote locations with easy access to the countryside - perfect for field trips, activity breaks and team building exercises
- City centre locations in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling and Inverness - ideal for culture and history trips
- Low cost shared accommodation in 4-8 bedded rooms
- Private rooms for group leaders
- On-site catering
- Luggage storage and lockers provided in many locations
- Conference Room for study areas
- Exclusive hire option with Rentahostel for large groups
Wither it be an archaeological visit to Skara Brae in Orkney, exploring the impressive natural caves offered as a geology visit to Durness Smoo or a cultural break to Edinburgh or Glasgow with its many museums and galleries, the range of facilities our hostels offer make us the perfect choice.
For more information on group bookings: contact our reservations team on +44 (0)1786 891400
or click the link below to email us